Thursday, January 13, 2022

Acerola #2 Rogues In Paradise - 500& Still to Pay

“Five hundred dollars still to pay. Just two weeks ‘til judgment day, five hundred dollars, months away.
 “Rass man, should never have happened, Ace don’t have no truck with the law. Live outside it. Not me they ought to worry with. There are bad people, lazy people, and crazy people, man. I don’t do no harm. Man got to live, fetch a pile of coconuts, sell some bananas, do a favour for a man, borrow some food. Ain’t no harm in that. Ain’t me they should worry ’bout. Sure, I took a little dope, had a little snort of coke.” “Trouble, man. Coke brings trouble with the law! But I ain’t no pusher, me. Never done no truck with dope, just a snort, a swig, a smoke, just for me and friends I know. Possession’s what they say, when they take my coke away and give so little time to pay.”

No comments: